Friday, August 1, 2014

FOOD! (Flat Iron Grill)

Hello Peeps!
 
 
This is where my family and I ate one night for lunch, and thought I would share my first impression and a rate at the end. 
 
We arrived there around 12:30-1 ish, lunch time hours.  There wasn't really anyone there, except some people at the bar.  The place looked very nice and somewhat vintage which is always cool in my book. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
First I started off with a drink and I wanted the Raspberry Ice Tea.  It was so good, I love Ice Tea. 
 
 
I got the Lobster Special for lunch, Oh My Gosh, it was delicious.   
 
I rate it a five star, I would totally recommend this restaurant to all of you.  It was so good and yummy. 
 
~*Unique Talks*~

2 comments:

  1. It looks like the food tasted very good. :)

    pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very good. It took me three photos to finally focus my camera. Haha :)

      Delete