Sunday, July 6, 2014

Blog Your Heart Out Tag!!

Hello Peeps! :)
I was recently tagged by Lauren to do this tag! Thank you Lauren so much! I love your blog!  Click here to check out her "Blog Your Heart Out Tag"
 

 

 Who/what encouraged you to start blogging?
I joined the world of blogging because I saw so many of my favorite YouTubers that do it.  Like Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter, Tanya Burr, and Fleur De Force.  And they look like they have fun blogging and youtubing.  I have others that I look at but those are the major ones, I look at. 

How did you choose what topics to blog about?
I honestly look at so many blogs on my Bloglovin account, I see what other people come up with and kind of use it if it were my own.  I look at multiple blogs and see what they come up with and it just amazes me.  I have definitely changed so much from blogging.  I love doing TAGS and stuff on blog.  I want to try and do DIY's more often. 
 
What is something most people don't know about you?
Most people don't know that I'm really loud and outgoing for the beginning but once I get to know you and you get to know me, I am the loudest person  you will ever know.  I love to laugh and making others laugh too.  I'd say I'm a pretty open book like Lauren. 
 
What three words describe your style?
Colorful, fun, and comfortable
 
What do you love doing when you are not blogging?
I'm usually outside doing something such as bike riding or playing games with family, watching T.V., shopping, on youtube, playing with my cat, and writing stories
 
 I tag:
 
 
 http://www.berrystylishofficial.com/ -- Lacey and Sierra

I of course tag everyone to do the tag!  Leave a comment and let me know of your blog so I can look at it.  Sorry I haven't been a good blogger lately but I have stuff on my mind and stress.  So I took a short break but I'm back.  Hope everyone had a great fourth of July and having a good summer so far.  :)
 
~*Nerdy, Beautiful, Unique Talks*~

2 comments:

  1. I have done mine. Thank you. :)

    http://pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com/2014/07/blog-your-heart-out-tag.html

    ReplyDelete