Sunday, January 12, 2014

NY weather!

Those of you that live in NY.  You know what I mean.  NY has some crazy turns, ups and downs.  For example, on Tuesday (1-7-14) of this week it was -28 degrees. Yikes COLD! Had no school which was a plus.  Anyways then its still cold all through the week until today (1-11-14) It got up to 40 degrees, which isn't bad.  I like days when its around 70-80s nice and warm.  Including it melted all the snow in my back yard, which amazed my mom and I.  I love NY don't get me wrong but I would rather live in California or somewhere down south.  That's the kind of weather I want to be in everyday.  Maybe someday but as of right now I want to finish high school and go to college.  Then I will be moving somewhere that's warm <3 I do realize some places got it worse than New York.  I'm so sorry for all of you in colder places wherever that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment