Tuesday, August 5, 2014

FOOD!!! (Eddies)

Hello Peeps!
 
Recently I went to Sylvan Beach (been traveling a lot lately if you couldn't tell from many other posts) for my parent's anniversary dinner.  So I thought I would take my camera with me on this little adventure and show you what I saw when I was there and also what we ate. 
 
They have an amusement park there, but I didn't take any pictures of that because I didn't go on anything.  Aside from the amusement park was a lot of old cars and they are so cool and vintage. 
 
The sky was so beautiful while we were there.  It looked like the Heavens coming down upon us.  The water was so calm too, which made the picture look great and pretty.

 
 
The place we went to eat is a very old place, one that's been around since my mom and my dad were little.  It is called Eddies and I got the Funky Monkey Smoothe/Shake thing. 
 
For dinner I got the Shrimp Scampi which was so YUMMY!!!
 
Tell me in the comments what kind of post you like the most out of my blog.  Is it the Makeup and Beauty, Adventure, or My Life blog post? 
 
~*Beautiful and Unique Talks*~

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures. :) I love the second one.

    pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) I've nominated you for The Liebster Award. Heres my post with all the information and questions!
    http://www.emilyraebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html
    Have a good day :)
    x

    ReplyDelete