Friday, August 29, 2014

Favorite Music

Hello Peeps!!
 
I have been listening to music like a crazy person recently.  So I thought I would share some songs I've been loving lately.  Also I saw this idea from a couple of my blogging friends.  So I don't take any of the credit for this idea. 
 
First up is this song that's been on repeat for the last ten days of my life and still not sick of it.  It's called Buy You A Rose by AJR.  It's been my obsession song lately. 
 
I been loving Hoodie Allen songs.  I have three that I've been loving. 
 
 
 
Lastly, I been loving Troye Sivan's Happy Little Pill song.  I have been playing it on repeat for a long time now and its so good. 
 
What have you been listening to lately?  Anyone like these songs too? 
 
~*Beautiful, Unique Talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment