Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Graduation!

Hello Peeps!! 
It's almost time for the first chapter of my life to come to an end, and a new beginning at college.  My high school graduation was June 26, 2015.  It was so exciting.  Yes, I will be attending college.  I will be sharing my college experiences and knowledge of college as I go through the motions.  College will be so much more fun than high school for me, cause high school honestly sucked. 
My favorite high school memory was when I joined tech crew in 8th grade.  Truly meant the world to me that I had a club that I belonged to and not a lone wolf anymore.  I have friends that vary from 8th graders to 12th graders now.  And everyone of them has a special place in my heart.  I know I will keep in touch with a couple of them and of course I will come back to help out when I have breaks from college.  My job was the most important out of the crew, my job was to open the curtain for the shows, help move platforms and all the dangerous stuff that comes with putting on a show.  It is called Backstage crew for those who down know our name. 
Now it's my time to change some more when I'm at college and I know I will change because my cousins and anyone I know that went to college told me that college changes you and other people.  So I am very excited to change in college. 
If you are in high school keep going don't give up your almost there.  For those in college don't do anything illegal.  Everyone else enjoy life to the fullest.  I know this was a long one but I really just wanted to get this off my chest.  Thank you to those who listened to me blab.  LOL! :D  Those who are just getting out of high school tell me what your favorite part of high school was? I'm carious. 



~*Nerdy, Beautiful, Unique talks*~

2 comments: