Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Braces!

Hello Peeps!! <3

Hope you are all feeling good.  I thought I would take a minute to talk about my experience with braces.  Around this time last year I got my braces off.  I was in fourth grade when I got the expander for the top of my mouth because it was small, and I had that on for about 2-3 years and then in 7th grade I got my official pair of braces.  Truthfully they hurt like hell.  All day for the 3 days, I ate ice cream to help the pain.  And it did help a lot!  The Orthodontist said to not chew gum and told me not to eat certain foods, but no one listens to them.  I only had one broken bracket in the time of having braces which is good.  I got the expander off when I already had my braces on for a year.  Whenever I got my braces tightened, it did hurt but not as much as it hurt when I got them on the first time.  Also in 7th grade I needed to remove 2 teeth because they needed more room and I didn't need them anyways.  When the braces finally came off, it was the best feeling, but it felt weird.  I kept moving my tongue across my new teeth.  I was so excited about it.  I still am because I won't have braces in my senior picture which I am so happy about. 
 

8th grade school photo
 
10th grade school photo
 
11th grade school photo
 
My two teeth that I had to get removed. 
 
 
I only showed the good photos so me with braces, all the other ones were horriblely bad.  I saw so many people on youtube doing this.  I thought I would blog about my experience.  It wasn't that bad. 
 
In the comments tell me one thing you like about your braces or if you don't have braces tell me if you would get them?
 
~*Nerdy and Beautiful Talks*~

2 comments:

  1. Hey I have nominated you for the Liebster award! Details are here http://www.littlemisswblogs.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/thank-you-for-liebster-award.html
    Hope you enjoy xoxox

    ReplyDelete