Sunday, October 5, 2014

Favorite Apps

Hello Peeps!
 
I don't have an IPhone but I do have an IPad, well its my family's IPad but I use it the most out of all of us.  So let's get into it.  My favorite apps are like any typical teenager these days:

Tumblr- @NerdyBeautifulUnique

Instagram- @NerdyBeautifulUnique

Twitter- @Nerdy_B_Unique

Snapchat: katiecrazy3

Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/nerdybeautifuluniqueblog

I love these apps because I let you know when I am posting and sometimes I need someone to talk to.  So go and follow me if you're not already, if you want you don't have to. 

Some fun and games apps I like are:

iFunny-
It is so funny to laugh at what other people would laugh at. 

Temple Run and Temple Run 2-
I find it hard to turn sometimes because I either go too early or too late, but still fun game to play. 

Subway Surfers-
It is like Temple Run and Temple Run 2 but in this game you have to move to guy with your finger and not move the IPad side to side.  And lot more that different about them but I'm not going to explain them all. 

FF & Friends-
Family Feud and Friends is very intense in my family because we are so loud and got all different inputs but we still love it as a family game. 

Solitaire-
I know its a game for the homeless (Comment if you know where that was from) but I'm bored and need something new and it is so easy to win.  

Don't Step on the White Block-
It is a very intense game for me the highest I'm at right now is 40, but it keeps me occupied until I've had enough. 


I saw that Anna from Awkwardgirlx.blogspot.com did this and it looked fun to do.  Let me know in the comments which app is your favorite app at the moment.  I love to try out new games when I can. 

~*Nerdy and Unique Talks*~

2 comments: