Sunday, October 12, 2014

TMI Tag!

Hello Peeps!!
 
First, I would like to begin this tag off with Thanks to Origin of Style for tagging me to do this.  I've been seeing it around on most blogs I follow.  So I'm so pumped to finally be doing it!! :)
 
Question 1) What am I wearing?
I am wearing a long sleeve shirt, jeans, and two different colored socks
 
Question 2) Ever been in love?
No
 
Question 3) Ever have a terrible breakup?
No
 
Question 4) How tall am I?
I am 5'7"
 
Question 5) How much do I weigh?
You don't need to know that information
 
Question 6) Any Tattoos?
No
 
Question 7) Any Piercings?
Yes, twice on each earlobe
 
Question 8) OTP?
I like Marcus and Niomi
 
Question 9) Favorite Show?
I love so many shows but one of my favorites is The Middle.  It's so relatable.
 
Question 10) Favorite Bands?
I like Coldplay, The Frey, The Script, and All American Rejects -- so many more but can't think of any others right now.
 
Question 11) Something I miss?
I don't miss anything - I'm looking forward to new experiences!
 
Question 12) Favorite Song?
At the moment I've been really liking Echosmith, Cool Kids
 
Question 13) How old am I?
I recently turned 18 on October 3
 
Question 14) Zodiac Sign?
Libra
 
Question 15) Quality I look for in a partner?
Funny, caring of others, and patience
 
Question 16) Favorite Quote?
Be the change that you want to see in the world.  ~Mahatma Gandhi
 
Question 17) Favorite Actor?
Thomas Sangster, in Maze Runner so GOOD!!
 
Question 18) Favorite Color?
I like the color green. 
 
Question 19) Loud or soft music?
I like loud music because if its soft music most likely I wouldn't hear it. 
 
Question 20) Where do I go when I'm sad?
I'd have to say to my mom.  I go to my mom when I am sad. 
 
Question 21) How long does it take me to shower?
15-20 minutes, sometimes even longer cause I have to shave my legs. 
 
Question 22) How long does it take to get ready in the morning? 
If I take a shower in the morning then usually around 45 minutes
If I don't take a shower but I use dry shampoo it usually takes 15-20 minutes
 
Question 23) Ever been in a physical fight?
Other than beating up on my brother, no!
 
Question 24) Turn on?
Being kind, doesn't stop acting weird even if his friends are around, and loves me for who I am
 
Question 25) Turn off?
Greasy hair, does the complete opposite of the turn on's
 
Question 26) Reason I started blogging?
To push myself to keep up with doing something and not give up and I was bored
 
Question 27) Fears?
Spiders, insects of any kind, and the world coming to an end
 
Question 28) Last thing that made me cry?
A movie
 
Question 29) Last time I said I loved someone?
A little while ago to my grandma
 
Question 30) Meaning behind my blog name?
I honestly have no idea, I just thought it was cool and fun. 
 
Question 31) Last book I read?
  Mitch Albom, For One More Day
 
Question 32) Book I'm currently reading?
I'm currently reading Rocky Road.  And tell me what you think of a book club? I think I would like to do something like that and involve you guys in it.
 
Question 33) Last show I watched?
CHOPPED
 
Question 34) Last person I talked to?
My mom
 
Question 35) The relationship between you and the person I last texted?
One of my closest friends
 
Question 36) Favorite Food?
My grandma's spaghetti and meatballs
 
Question 37) Place I want to visit?
Australia
 
Question 38) Last place I was?
Outside with my cat
 
Question 39) Do you have a crush?
Yes
 
Question 40) Last time I was insulted?
I don't know or care - who's got time to keep track?
 
Question 41) Favorite flavor of Sweet?
Butterscotch
 
Question 42) What instrument do I play?
I don't play one
 
Question 43) Favorite piece of jewelry?
I like necklaces
 
Question 44) Last sport I played?
Basketball at work
 
Question 45) Last song I sang?
Stay with Me by Sam Smith :)
 
Question 46) Favorite chat up line?
I don't have one
 
Question 47) Have I ever used it?
No
 
Question 48) Last time I hung out with someone?
Yesterday with my cousin and friend
 
Question 50) Who should answer these questions next? 
Eleanor from Elesaurus
Amy from Von Dork
Catherine from You Wish You
 
Be sure to answer the question of would you like to do a book club with me?
 
~*Nerdy, Beautiful, Unique Talks*~
 

2 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Check it out here:

    http://pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com/2014/10/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the Nomination I will be doing it soon :) we gotta talk soon girl!! :)

      Delete