Thursday, October 9, 2014

Autumn/Fall Time Routine

Hello Peeps!!
 
I'm going to share my Autumn/Fall time routine in the morning.  So let's get into it....
 
In the morning I typically take a shower. 
I use Aussie for shampoo, use Gariner Fructis for conditioner and shiner, then I use the Biore to wash my face, and then I use scrub from Bath and Body on my body. 

 
After the shower, I style my hair.  I put my moouse in - I have been mixing two of my favorite ones.  Or when I don't do a shower I will use my dry shampoo from Herbal Essence. 

 
Eventually, I put my makeup on.  Recently I've been doing a plain eye with winged eye liner and mascara and a dark lip.  Yes, I love the way it looks and I wear it to school.  I like dressing up.  I use the E.L.F. primer in pearl, after that I put a nude color on all over my lid, then I use a dark brown color to my crease, next I put on eyeliner and wing it out a little bit, then I do my face with the BB cream with my face brush, I pick one of the mascara's I have and put one on and curl them, lipstick is last and that's it for my makeup look. 



 

I have a couple ideas for some new posts that I have never seen anyone else do yet that I know of.  So, do me a favor and leave a comment saying what your favorite lipstick is at the moment.  Thanks! 

~*Beautiful and Unique Talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment