Saturday, September 27, 2014

Review!!

Hello Peeps!

I tried a sample of the Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser.  I thought I would do a first impression/review.  So on with the review. 

 
It says here that your supposed to apply pressure from the bottom of the pod and press upwards towards opening.  Also says deep cleans up to two times more dirt, oil, and impurities than a basic cleanser.  

For my review of it, it worked so well for my skin because I have oiliness on my t zone, especially on my nose and chin.  It felt so nice when I was rubbing it in and it was tingly on my face.  I felt it cleaning my pores and zits.  I have a lot of problems with my skin right now and I know why, because I always touch my face and the more you touch it with dirty hands you face takes that dirt and uses it to make zits and pores.  That's my own theory.  Haha not sure if it true.  

I know I will be purchasing this in a full bottle sometime to see how it looks and it was only a one time used in the sample packet.  

~*Nerdy, Beautiful Talks*~

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really interesting, definitely something I'd like to try.

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I just recently got a full size bottle of it and can't wait to do a full review of it for everyone :)

      Delete