Saturday, October 25, 2014

Autumn is Here!!

Hello Peeps!!
My "ten facts about me" Autumn Edition.  I love  all of these things so much.  Autumn is my favorite season by far.  <3 It's just so fascinating to me.  Hope you enjoy!! :)  A lot of bloggers are doing this and there way too many to list.  Thanks!
 
 
1) trees changing color

2) the sound of leaves when they are crunchy when stepped on
 
3) I love sweaters 
 
4) I love dark lips
 
5) I love combat boots
 
6) the nights get longer
 
7) I love Halloween and Thanksgiving 
 
8) I love carving pumpkins and going trick-or-treating   
 
9) I love drinking hot tea, hot chocolate, and love apple cider so much I must drink at least 7-9 gallons of it (my dad's cup).


10) I love dark nails polishes like browns, purples, greens, and reds

Yeah those are my ten things I like about autumn.  Tell me one thing that excites you about autumn. 

~*Nerdy, Beautiful, Unique talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment