Saturday, July 18, 2015

Limecrime Haul!

Hello Peeps!!

I recently bought some things from the brand LIMECRIME! I've been wanting a couple of things from them for awhile and it was time I did something for myself.  I'm so happy and impressed with the packaging of it all.  It looks so cute and so fashionable.  I've seen people on YouTube that have LIMECRIME and they do some amazing things with the colors.  Here is the stuff I bought:
 


 
Going from left to right in the box and on my hand.  The color on the very left side is a Velvetine called Black Velvet.  The second color is also a Velvetine and its called Pansy.  The black(Quill) and white(Lunar Sea) eyeliners, I can't wait to experiment with the white eyeliner since I've never had one like this.  The baby blue lipstick is called No She Didn't and this one is definitely my favorite.  Lastly in the box but not on my hand is a nail polish called Pastelchio.  I loved this color the most out of all there nail polish but all the colors are beautiful.  Everything is so pigmented and absolutely gorgeous.  I love everything I got from them and here is the link to there site.  No I am not sponsored to say anything.  I bought it all with my own money.  I'm just really excited to have them finally in my life because I have been obsessing over this stuff for like 1-2 years now. 
 
If you have anything from LIMECRIME, please let me know in the comments below.  What is it and what color is it? 
 
~*Nerdy, Beautiful, Unique talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment