Thursday, July 23, 2015

Jazz Fest!

Hello Peeps!!
 
I went to a local Jazz Fest on July 18th, and I had so much fun watching people perform on the stage.  Some bands that played were Noteified, The Upstate Burners, LAKE STREET DIVE, and Aretha Franklin.  And Oh MY GOD, they were all so amazing.  I really liked Noteified and LAKE STREET DIVE.  They were awesomely amazing.  And Noteified responded when I messaged them on FaceBook.  I was kind of freaking out.  Thanks for the reply.  :)  Aretha Franklin was a GODDESS.  She wore this really really sparkly dress and her hair was so pretty.  I loved Jazz Fest overall.  It was so cool.  The food was especially good.  I got a Stromboli and my mom got Pizza Fries(didn't remember to take picture- OOPS!).  Here are some photos of the afternoon/night. 
 

















 
Did you go to a concert this summer?  If so who was singing?  Leave a comment. 

~*Nerdy, Beautiful, Unique talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment