Friday, August 15, 2014

Just a Little Trip!

Hello Peeps!!

I recently went camping with my family in Sampson State Park.  It was so much fun going there being with my family.  I took a lot of pictures of really cool things while I was there.  The first place we visited was a Museum that they had at the State Park.  So here are some of the photos I took of that.  This will be a three day post.  I will have the other two up on the 17th and the 19th. 

This is a replica of one torpedo.  It is so big and must have weighed a ton. 
 
The sign reads "Language in the Museum is Historically Correct for the 1940s."  This creepy manikin was the thing that scared me the most.  They had lots of them like this in the Museum. 
 
I thought this was so cool how they had the old dentist chairs and lights and tables. 
 
Is it just me or does this fake food look more nutritious than my school lunch. 
 
Spotted this in a different room while I was walking ahead of my parents, and thought it needed a photo shoot. 
 
I saw this and automatically thought of the SpongeBob Movie.  Haha, am I the only one that thinks that?  I hope not. 
 
This was one of the last things I saw when walking out of the building, it was from the Night of the Museum 2.  Wow that proves it, I watch WAY to many movies on my free time. 
 
These are the men who died here and they have little bricks with their names on them. 
 
In the museum they had this 360 degree periscope which we could touch but I didn't remember to take a photo inside the museum of what it look like inside the periscope.  Stupid me!  Oh well. 
 
This was outside as we were walking out to the car.  I had to take a look before we left.  It was so cool. 
 
Do you have any interesting Museums near you?  Please tell me the names.  I would like to come visit one day.  Also how would you feel about me starting a book club with you all? 
 
~*Nerdy and Unique Talks*~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment