Saturday, August 9, 2014

Part 2 of Haul!!

Hello Peeps!!
 
Shoes I got...
First I would like to start with the shoes I got.  I got four new pairs to add to my collection of shoes.  I love my Flat shoes to keep it comfortable on my feet but I recently bought these Steve Madden ones with a tiny little heel.  They were $20 on sale they were having.  I got them at the actual Steve Madden store at the mall.  I already wore them out I did a post of the outfit I pair them with.  I thought it was so cute.  The link is here
 
Now lets be realistic and the first pair of flats I saw and was like OMG I must have these in my life were on sale.  I got these from Famous Footwear but they are Steve Madden.  They're so cute and comfortable.  I never had a pair like this so its a little different and new to me but I absolutely love them. 

Also I got these Jellypop ones which are really outside my comfort level with the color.  They are a pastel green color and they are so cute and good to pair with neutral colors.  The cost of them were $15 on sale at Famous Foot Wear. 
 
Last but not least, I got these snake leather shoes with straps around the ankles.  They are Steve Madden and I got them at the Steve Madden store in the mall on a different day in a different month.  It cost $50.  I think these would be so cute to wear with a dress and a statement necklace. 
 
Hair Ties!!
I got these hair ties from Forever 21 and they cost a little over $2.  I thought they were cute but I don't know about the sparkly one. 
 
 
Clothes...
Also from Forever 21 I got these sweat pants with pockets!! It took me so long to find these.  I have been looking for something like these forever!!  The sweat pants cost $23 not bad. 

I got some more sweat pants, but these are from Papaya.  They are so cute and comfy.  These pants cost $16. 

I got some more pants but these are sort of jeans sketchy, also from Papaya.  They fit really well.  These cost $15. 

I also got a shirt from Papaya.  It says Follow Your Dreams.  It cost $14.  Papaya has the good clothes and they are cheap. 

I showed this one in a recent post linked here.  It's just this Jumpsuit in black.  Got it from TJ Maxx, it cost $16. 

I got another Jumpsuit from TJ Maxx, same cost.  Its white and grey.  It's so cute. 

I bought a dress too, which is so cute.  I can't wait to wear it to school, or whatever.  It is from TJ Maxx and same cost as the Jumpsuits. 

 I really like all the clothes I got, hope you enjoyed it.  What are your favorite musicians/bands?  I need some new music to listen to. 

~*Beautiful and Unique Talks*~

2 comments:

  1. I love everything! Everything is very cute. To answer your question. I know so many bands and singers. I can't name them all but my top five are Black Veil Brides, SHINee, Ailee, Girl's Day, and Crown The Empire. Their all pretty good in my opinion. They are all worth checking out. :)

    pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! They sound really cool, I will definitely be checking them out.

      Delete