Sunday, August 3, 2014

Fashion Crazy (OOTD)

Hello Peeps!
Fashion Crazy will be my OOTD or OOTW and if you don't know what OOTD or OOTW is, it is "Outfit Of The Day" or "Outfit Of The Week" in case you didn't know. 

This one will be OOTD.

The first thing I would like to point out about my outfit is my necklace and bracelets.  I have this top bracelet from Pandora and the bottom one, is very old and I don't remember where I got it.  The necklace is from Burlington. 
 
 
Next, I have the shoes that I wore, they are from Steve Madden, they are new so soon I will do a haul for you all of what I bought.  They are so comfortable to wear and they look green in the poor lighting but they are grey.  I forgot to take a picture of them out side when I was at the beach today. 
 
The jumpsuit that I am wearing is from TJ Maxx.  It is nice and baggy and it has pockets.  I know in none of the pictures I am wearing the Steve Madden shoes but I wore them the rest of the day just not while we were hiking.  My makeup today was nothing big, I just put concealer on my spots and under my eye to brighten it up a bit, and I put my Wet n Wild lipstick in color Carrot Gold and on top of that I wore Profusion in the Copper Gold color. 
 
 
I said in all of this post that we were hiking and near water.  We went to Green Lakes, here is some of the pictures I took of the nature I was around and thought you guys might like to see. 








 
Today was a fun day for me, what did you do today that was productive?  Leave it in the comments below. 
 
~*Beautiful and Unique Talks*~

2 comments: