Saturday, August 9, 2014

Part 1 of Haul!!

Hello Peeps!
 
I've been very, very busy with shopping like I said before I am a shopaholic.  So I've been doing some damage to my card for quite I while now, I thought I would share what I bought.  I've been collecting a lot of stuff in the past couple of months; it's not all one big trip.  So I am splitting it up between makeup and clothes, cause it would be a really long post if I tried to combine them together. 
 
Now for makeup...
I went to Walmart, and got the new eyeliner from Maybelline called Master Kajal in the color Charcoal Skies.  Cost $7.  I will be honest I did use it at least three times.  It might be in my August favorite.  Leave a comment if you think it will be or not. 

Then I went to Target and bought some Elf products such as the Elf Blush and Bronzer Powder duo and also the Eyebrow Kit in Medium.  I also used it at least once or twice.  The bronzer in the duo is the first bronzer I will be using, so it is very exciting for me.  Same goes for the eyebrow powder and gel. 

In my mall, we just got an Ulta and it is so exciting.  I was so happy and excited that finally we have an Ulta because we didn't have one before.  So I bought the They're Real push-up liner.  I've been wanting this forever.  I'm very excited to try it and hope it works like it said.  It is rather expensive but I believe it will work.  I got a free bottle of hairspray with my first purchase which made my mom very happy.  I don't use hairspray with my curly locks. 
 
 
I've been looking for something to organize my makeup liners, mascaras, brushs and concealers.  So I found this one in Walmart on sale for $8.  It has four sections.  It will be easier than what I had before which is just one big tin for everything it was very stressful to pick what I needed to use. 

I saw these brushes also in the sale section of Walmart too.  I have a pack with a foundation brush, eyeshadow brush, and Multi task brush.  In the other one I got has another foundation brush and a fine liner brush.  Both together is $23 which isn't bad at all.  I never owned any makeup brushes that didn't get handed down to me by my mom. 


I've been wanting to try a foundation for the longest time.  I've done no research on this product at all, so it will be an first impression post soon after this one.  I'm excited to use this.  In the color 110, the 2nd one to the lightest color.  It was $7. 

I also bought some lotion and body scrub from Bath and Body Works in the scent Twilight Woods. 

Onto hair..
I lost my Aussie Hair Mouse, so instead of getting the same thing I always get I decided to get a different one which is the Vidal Sassoon Extra Firm Hold.  I like the packaging of it, it's red. 

Have you tried any of the products I mentioned, if so do you like it?  Tell me in the comments. 

~*Beautiful Talks*~

1 comment: