Monday, January 27, 2014

Haul!

I have a haul for you all.  I bought all the stuff that I am going to be showing you in the last couple of weeks.  I am a shopaholic.  So there will be a lot of hauls, I will be posting. 

First off I bought these three cute and adorable shirts from Burlington (I love the cute owls on the first two shirts).  The price range for these shirts are $6-$15.  The one that came with the necklace was on Clearance, it was $6.  The black see through hoodie was $12.  My favorite one out of them all is the red-wine kind of color and with the owl OH MY GOSH!! So cute! It was $15. 

 
 


Next Target.. Oh boy did I go absolutely crazy in there.  In the last couple of weeks I went to Target on several different days.  I first got some more leggings in different colors.  They were around $12.  On a different day I went again and got some cotton pads these are $5-6.  I also got a different mascara since I only have one that I really use on a day to day basis and it was $6.  Recently I decided I needed a new hand bag or purse.  It has some studs on it and a couple of pockets and it was on sale so duh I had to get it.  Gum too cause who ever wants to have bad breath, not me.  I bought a bag for school and I think it is so cute.  And it was only on sale for $10 such a bargain.  Most of the stuff I got was on sale or I had a coupon.

 

 

 


Ok most of you don't know this but I am quite the nerd about school stuff, and I'm always on the move to new school stuff for my room and for school in general.  I've been looking for a cork board for a long time but I couldn't decide whether to get it or not to be extra extra organized and geeky.  So I finally bought one because I couldn't help it any more, I got it at Michael's a local arts and craft store.  The cork board was on sale so cost $8.  To go with the cork board I need some push pins and I bought them at a dollar store.  Push pins cost like a dollar.


Finally I went to Walmart.  While I was in Walmart I got some very colorful sharpies to use with my cork board.  Sharpies were around $9.  I was kind of hungry when I was there, so I also bought Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Didn't take a picture cause I eat them.  Haha :)

~*Nerdy and Beautiful talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment