Sunday, January 5, 2014

Things I got for Christmas!

I know it is a little late to be doing this but I am going to do it anyway.  I must have been a good girl this year because I got every thing I wanted.  I am not trying to brag but I really want to show you what I got.
Here is an overview of everything I got.

I received a speaker to play my music loud.  




Check out my new boots, that I absolutely love! 

I got a game for the Wii, it is Just Dance 4.  



My Aunt and Uncle gave me another charm for my Pandora bracelet.    



My parents gave me Photoshop, and the best gift I've ever gotten.  


I got some chocolate.  I ate it all before I remembered to save the box.  

My friend and I exchanged gifts. I gave her some things, and she gave me a pair of earrings, candle, candle holder, and candy.  





My grandma gave me a pair of pants and a scarf that I love to wear.  




People gave me gift cards and cash which I love to get gift cards.    


I am thankful to have family and friends that are so generous.  I love them all to bits.  

No comments:

Post a Comment