Friday, January 24, 2014

Things that are Empty!!

I emptied a lot of things through the months.  Seeing them gives me many thoughts I'd like to share.     
1)

I love these things; they are so great.  They totally remove all my makeup and any oils that could be on my face. 

2)

 
To be honest, I didn't like this makeup product by E.L.F. well when I used it for the 2nd or 3rd time the product must have dried out or something because when I went to use it nothing came out.  When I did get to use it, I didn't like it either way.  Sorry E.L.F. I won't be purchasing this product again. 
 
3)


Again I didn't like this product either.  It was to hard to apply and the formula sucks.  That's all I'm saying.  
 
3)
 
I love Colgate toothpaste.  Makes my breath smell so good and its the mini size for travelling even through I didn't travel in the last couple of months. 
 
4)


I wear hearing aids so I needed batteries.   Now they are gone. 

5)
 
I know what you're thinking, and NO I am not a mom.  I am way too young to be a mom.  I just liked the smell.  I think I gave it to my mom for Mother's Day, but I must have took it back.  I LOVE this scent. 
 
6)
 
I love this!! Favorite skin care oil stuff.  It really helps with zits and pimples and acne.  Love! Love! Love it!
 
7)
 
I don't think this did anything to my hair.  I loved the smell though. 
 
8)

I love this mousse.  This has to be the 2nd or 3rd bottle of this that I've used.  I am trying new products but I keep going back to this one.  Such a great product.  BRILLIANT FORMULA! 

9)
 
Body wash, smells good, I am happy.  LOVE!
 
10)
 
Perfume.  Smells good.  Stays on all day.  It's great. 
 
 
 If you have any recommendations or if you used the same products please leave a comment. 
~*Beautiful talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment