Saturday, February 1, 2014

My First Concealer Expirence

Well my first concealer was an E.L.F. Concealer.  I use a lot of things from E.L.F. I love it so much because it is cheap, and if I don't enjoy it I didn't spend that much money on it.  When I first bought it, I couldn't get the product out by twisting it.  My friend helped me break the tube so that the product would come out.  That was one of the disappointments with it.  The other thing I didn't like about it was the formula, it made my skin look cakie, if you know what I mean..  I didn't like this product but I am going to use it all up, before moving on to my new one that I picked up at Walmart -- Maybelline Fit Me in the color number 15, I will be doing a review on this product. 

 
~*Beautiful Talks*~  

No comments:

Post a Comment