Sunday, February 9, 2014

Beauty/Unique C.I.Y. with Crayons (Create it yourself)

Last weekend I made Crayon lipsticks.   I have never done something like this before.  I made up the C.I.Y., instead of D.I.Y. to be more creative. 
This is how you make these pretty colors. 
 
Ingredients are: Coconut Oil, Nontoxic Crayons, small glass bowl, containers, teaspoon
 
1)take the small glass bowl and put a teaspoon of Coconut Oil in it. 
 
2)take off the paper of Crayon and break the Crayon into 3 equal bits then put the small bits of Crayon into the small glass bowl with the Coconut Oil. 
 
3)Put small glass bowl into the microwave with all the ingredients in it for 50 seconds.
 
4)Stir until everything is melted. 
 
5)Pour into a clean plastic or glass container (I used pill containers). 
 
6)Put container in refrigerator for 5-10 minutes
 
7)then your left with something like this...
 
 The dark purple and the red color were my first timers (on the right in the picture).
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment