Sunday, April 6, 2014

Skin Care Haul

Hello Peeps!

I will be reviewing a lot of new things I have collected in the past couple months.  This will be broken into four blog posts.  Skin care will be this one, the next one will be a hair product, after that one will be makeup products, and lastly will be some odd things I got.  I will be testing them out for the first time and will be doing a lot of reviews in a couple of months to see if I would repurchase them or not.  I have a lot of skin care items to review, because my zits and blemishes are being extra horrible lately. 

First, for my skin care products I will be reviewing are
This is the Avon Elements Moisturizing Cream Cleanser.  It says "The lightweight, oil-free cleansing cream is infused with Edelweiss and Papaya extracts.  It thoroughly cleanses skin, removing dirt, oil and debris as well as eye makeup.  Leaves skin looking and feeling refreshed and moisturized...  TO USE: For AM and PM use.  Massage over wet or dry skin.  Rinse or tissue off.  Suitable for eye makeup removal."  I hope it works and I will being using this in the morning. 

Next, I got Avon Clearskin Clear Emergency Instant Spot Treatment.  It says to "Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.  Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily."  It is an acne treatment, I used one of these before, it worked well before so I got another.  Hope it clears my skin up like the other one, and I will be using this at night before I go to bed. 

I bought two of these, one for my mom and one for me when we have our girls night together.  It's called Montagne Jeunesse Peel-Off Masque, it says to "Gently cleanse face.  Apply thinly & evenly.  Enough for face and neck...  Lie back, relax and drift into pleasant thoughts.  After 10-20 minutes or when its totally dry gently peel off masque to reveal younger, fresher looking, clearer skin.  Wash off any stuck bits with water.  Not for use on sensitive or broken skin.  Use weekly."  Like I've been saying with the other face cleansers, I hope it works, and I will decide whether I see a difference in my skin to buy it again.  I got them from Tops Friendly Market. 

Stridex Alcohol Free, there are 55 soft touch pads in the container.  It says to "Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.  Use the pad to wipe the entire affected area one to three times daily.  For the treatment of acne."  I will be alternating this with the Avon Clearskin Clear Emergency Instant Spot Treatment.  I will be using this at night before bed.  I got this from Five Below. 

If you have any other suggestions of what to try for skin care, let me know in the comments below.  Also let me know if you tried any of these products and if you liked them.

~*Beautiful talks*~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment