Sunday, April 27, 2014

Places I've Been Lately

Lately I went to visit two colleges.  I took some pictures of the colleges and places around them. 
 
First college I went to was R.I.T./N.T.I.D. this would be my first choice as a college.  I love it there.  I spent a week there over the summer time and loved it.  I wish we didn't have to leave.  It was so much fun.  I didn't take a lot of pictures there, in fact I didn't take any.  Oops.  The college is a mixture of Deaf/Hard of Hearing and Hearing people.  I won a prize from being there.  I didn't expect to win a prize but I did.  I won a soup cup and it came with a spoon like this:
 
Next I went to Gallaudet.  I spent the night there because it was too far to drive there and back in a day.  It was such a beautiful campus.  It was a very good tour about the place.  When I was there I got a bag they gave us all that went on the tour.  I also went to the college shop, and got a shirt, a wallet, and two very cool pens. 
 
 
 
 
 
Some pictures of the college now.
 
 
 
 
 
This is the "G" if you go up in the air. 
 
 
School Mascot
 
 
 
The Coffin Door. 
I wore my pink fitted V-neck, skull scarf, tucked into my high-waisted jeans, and my combat boots.
 
I like this stair well. 
 
 
 
Since I was in Washington D.C. I thought I would take pictures outside of the college and places I visited. 
This is where we ate when we arrived.  So GOOD!
 
 
 
 
 
I had a fun time overall, if you visited any of the same places please do tell me in the comments below.  I would like to hear your experiences.  If you go to any one of these colleges tell me your experience. 
 
~*Nerdy, Unique talks*~


No comments:

Post a Comment