Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Monthly Obessions!

Sorry I haven't posted at all this week.  I have been busy with a lot of school work, work and  bowling.  I think I'm going to give up on the weekly theme since I haven't kept up with it.  I am just going to post whenever I want to. 

Anyways, in the month of March I've tried a bunch of new products and three fashion accessories. 


Well first for skin care, my face has been enjoying these two products lately.  The one to the left is called Oil-Free Deep Action Cream Cleanser, I use it in the shower and out of the shower, as it depends on whether I'm going to shower in the morning or at night.  It feels so good on my skin it has this cooling and tingly feeling.  The one to the right is called the Clean and Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent, I use with a cotton pad to get all the excess dirt off my skin. 


My hands are always dry during the winter so I am always looking for a lotion that really moistures my hands and the Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion does the job.  It has taken me 2-3 months to find a lotion that actually works.  Disclaimer about it, it smells so weird.  Even though it says it doesn't have a scent but it does to me and I don't like it. 


The Avon Eye Makeup Remover Lotion, is good too.  It removes my makeup so nicely.  I use a cotton pad to wipe it off first then I wash my face with soap and water. 

I have been wearing this Owl Necklace with everything I wore this month.  It just brings a little extra to an outfit.  I usually don't wear necklaces but this one is great. 

 

I'm starting to wear sunglasses again since it is getting somewhat warmer in NY.  And lately I've been wearing these blue and yellow ones for the last 2-3 weeks.   I love these cause they remind me of spring.  That makes me excited. 


Wild Country- This deodorant is so good.  It smells good.  It doesn't leave a stain under my arm.  It's easy to apply. 


These are a life saver when I'm in school.  I hate getting up in the middle of class and looking around the room for tissues.  It seems convenient for them to be in my bag. 


I've been using this concealer just about all month.  I have noticed that it covers up dark circles really well and it covers my zits too.  I'm the shade number 15 in the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer


The Rocket Volum' Express- The waterproof really does work with oily eye lids.  This mascara really does the Volum' and it lengthens I've noticed.  Great product.  :)


The Baby Lips products are so moisturizing.  They moisture my lips so nicely.  I love the one to the right with the sun screen protection.  I'm almost out of it.  I will definitely be repurchasing that. 


The Avon colors I order like 2-3 months ago are so good too.  I wear the one on the right more its called Shine Attract Red Smoulder.  Its got some shimmer in it.  Its a beautiful red color. 

The Swatches of the colors on skin. 


Last but not least, these bad boys! I wore them pretty much whenever I left the house.  They are so comfortable to wear and easy to style.  SO WONDERFUL <3 

If you have any of these things please tell me how you feel about them in the comments below.  I'd love to hear your thoughts. 

~*Beautiful talks*~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment