Saturday, March 22, 2014

Makeup Routine

My almost everyday makeup look, looks like this

 
1) Avon eye shadow in Midnight Sky put that all over the lid- Avon
2) Lilac Pink eye shadow on and put that on the outer corners of my eyes-I don't remember where I got this

3) Wet 'n Wild eye liner in the color black, on the top of my eye shadows-FiveBelow it was a gift set

4) Maybelline the Rocket Volum' Express waterproof goes on your eye lashes- Target

5) Elf Concealer in the color Fair or Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in the color Fair number 15 I put it under my eyes and on any Zits or Blemishes- Walmart and Tops

6) Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in the color 004 Sandstorm, makes last all day long- don't remember

7) Wet 'n Wild Mega Last Lipcolor in color Brillant/Rouge- don't remember


If you have any suggestions on what eye primer I should get leave a comment down below telling me your favorite eye primers.  I am also looking for a foundation or BB Cream, so leave a comment for those too. 

~*Beautiful talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment