Friday, March 14, 2014

What's in my room?

Going along with the theme this week, I am going to do a "What's in my room" the small things I have laying around that you just might be wondering about. 

First, thing up is my jewelry holder I got it for a gift from my aunt. 

Second, I have my make up station box.  If you want a more in detail tour of the makeup box. 
-drug store

Then, I have loads of clothes in my closet and in my dressers. 

Next, I have some sunglasses I wear a lot. 
-Five Below
-The Fair

I have tissues for when I have a cold or sick in general. 
-Drug Store

Air freshener so my room smells good. 
-Walmart

IPad and a book by my bed. 
~IPad- Deaf Expo
~Book- Library

Also, I have a light near my bed so I can read at night. 
-Target

If you have any interesting things in your rooms, please do share in the comments below. 

~*Beautiful and Unique Talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment