Friday, March 21, 2014

Hair Routine

Since my hair is naturally curly I really don't do much to my hair, but when I straighten my hair its a longer process. 

In the morning, these are the steps I go through if I want to have curly hair:
1) Starting in the shower I use the Moisture Balance Pantene Pro-V Shampoo and for conditioner I use the Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser. 

2) When I'm out of the shower I put my hair in a towel while I get ready for school.  I take my hair out of the towel when I am done getting ready. 
3) Next, I take out my hair oil and this step is new for me, I've been using the Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Frizz Defy 5-Action hair elixir. 
4) I pick one out of the four hair mousse products I have been using.  I have been trying to use up the Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpting Cream Gel so I can move onto my next hair mousse.  I have the Pantene Pro-V Anti-Frizz Crème Curly Hair.  I also have two Aussie products one is the Aussome Volume Styling mousse and one I have never tried before the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle. 
5) Scrunch in and done

If I were to straighten my hair I do it during the night before school: 
1) I do steps #1 and #3 
2) I spray in my heat protection, I use the TRESemme Thermal Creations
3) sometimes I use the Suddenly Straight Smooth on Blow Straight (I don't recommend this product to anyone)
4) I use my blow dryer and blow dry my hair
5) I use the Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Flat Iron
6) I straighten my hair with my straightener

You can get these products from any Walgreens, Kinney Drugs, Rite Aid, drug store place you have around where you live.  If you want me to do a review on any of these products tell me in the comments below and I will be sure to do them. 

~*Beautiful talks*~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment