Sunday, March 16, 2014

25 facts about me! (tag)

 I didn't get tagged by anyone to do this, I just thought you guys would like to get to know me a little bit better.  I tag all of you that read my blog; do this tag and tell me in the comments that you did so I can check them out.  Also, this week's theme is Routine week like I will be sharing my Hair Routine and my Makeup Routine. 
  1. I am deaf/hard of hearing so I wear hearing aids
  2. Favorite book as a child is Pickle Things
  3. I love to shop
  4. I like math
  5. I am American
  6. Favorite candy is hard candy
  7. I am so organized
  8. I love to hang out with friends
  9. I love to text
  10. Favorite holiday is Halloween
  11. Met the band Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, I love the Bass Guitarist name Joey Westwood!!! :)
  12. Met Katie Leclerc from Switched at Birth

  13. Favorite T.V. shows are Switched at Birth and Pretty Little Lairs
  14. I went to R.I.T. last summer
  15. I know sign language
  16. I love fall/autumn 
  17. My birthday is in October
  18. I go to a Public School
  19. I love to run
  20. Favorite color is Green
  21. Favorite snacks are cookies, chips, fruit snacks, and candy
  22. I like Coffee
  23. I am willing to try new things
  24. I have a cat named Stripes, caught him sleeping on the coach so cutely had to take a picture. 
  25. I am Nerdy, Beautiful, and Unique
I Tag:
Awkwardgirlx.blogspot.com


~*Nerdy, Beautiful, Unique talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment