Monday, March 10, 2014

What's in my Purse?

From the last post you saw my mini purse that I keep in my backpack.  This one is about my purse I carry around to the mall, to get food, and not school. 

As you probably saw from my last haul post I have a new purse but if you haven't I will link it here. 
In my purse I have:

~ hand sanitizer- from Bath and Body Works

~lotion- from Avon

~sticky notes- from Staples or Office Max

~a pen or Sharpie- from Staples or Office Max

~wallet- from R.I.T. college store

~Band Aids- local drug store

~girly items- local drug store

~tissues- Tops or Wegmans

~my phone- Best Buy

~Chapstick- local drug store

~lipstick- local drug store/Avon

~keys- Lowes/Home Depot

~bobby pins/hair ties- store

~small perfume bottle- 5 below

That's how it looks in my purse when its clean of course.  Haha.  I'm not this clean trust me. 
 
What do you have in your purse?  Or do you not have a purse?  Tell me in the comments below.

~*Nerdy and Beautiful talks*~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment