Saturday, March 8, 2014

What's in my Backpack?

Sorry I haven't posted in two weeks but I'm back and ready to blog again.  I have been busy with my new cat, school, and other activities. 

This week's theme is "What is in my _____" and this is a preview. 

I have my new bag from Target that I recently talked about in a haul.  So if you haven't seen that I will link it HERE

The main part of the bag:
-pencil/pen bag
-folders
-notebooks
-books 
-a snack in my bag in case I am hungry in class.


The two front pockets: 
-flash drives
-hand sanitizer
-hearing aid case
-gum
-hair ties/bobby pins. 



Two sneaky pockets in the inside of my bag:
-spare change
-some gloves

In the back of my bag there is a zipper pocket and I keep all my girly things in there. 

I also bring my small purse.  In that is my wallet, sticky notes, a mini Sharpie, my keys, breath strips, Band Aids, more bobby pins and a Chapstick or lipstick.

 
What do you have in your backpack?  Leave a comment below. 

~*Nerdy and Unique talks*~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment