Saturday, April 12, 2014

Odd and Unusual Haul

Hello Peeps!

This is my odd and unusual haul.  This is the last part of the haul.  Hope you enjoyed it so far. 

I bought some pants because I was in need of some new pants.  It's either I'm still growing or my pants are shrinking, I think it is my pants are shrinking.  My doctor says I'm mostly done growing.  They are size 2-5, it depends on the store and what fits right to me.  -Target, T.J. Maxx, Burlington

I needed a new candle to burn in my room and found this one called Jasmine Bouquet.  It smells so good.  I got this at Target. 

I'm loving boots lately.  I saw these in Famous Footwear all of times and I wanted them since I saw them in clearance section.  It was amazing.  I love the holes on the sides and the laces.  They fit just right too. 

I needed some new ear buds so I got these one from Five Below.  I liked these one because they are green which is my favorite color.  And it says they are tangle free. 

I got 4 V-necks t-shirts so I could style my skirts and just be lazy and wear them with pants.  I thought they would be cute to wear with skirts tucked in.  I got these from the Men section of Target the small size. 

Finished with hauls for awhile now.  I have a lot of ideas coming up. 

~*Beautiful and Unique talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment