Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hair Product Haul

Hello Peeps!

This is the second part to my haul.  I know it is only one product but that is all I bought for hair items.  I will be reviewing this at some point.  

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Smooth 24hr,  when I was looking at this product in the store, I couldn't find the directions on the bottle as I reread the bottle I saw it and it says to "work into clean, wet hair.  Wait just three minutes before rinsing."  I hope it reduces the fizziness of my hair.  I will be using this in the morning as I shower every other day.  I got this at Walmart. 

Have you tried any Aussie products?  What do you think of them?  Let me know in the comments below.  If you have any other suggestions for hair care and stuff, also leave a comment. 

~*Beautiful talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment