Thursday, April 10, 2014

Makeup Haul

Hello Peeps!
 
This is the third part to my haul.  I will be reviewing the stuff in other blog posts once I try the items.  I went a little bit crazy with the makeup. 
 

The Wet n Wild color 969 24 Carrot Gold, it is such a gorgeous orangey-pinky color, it's very pigmented.  -Five Below. 

I have the Baby Lips in Cherry Me number 15.  It says to "Apply to lips as needed.  Can be used under or in place of lipstick or lipgloss."  It also says it has "8 hour moisture."  I have been loving my other Baby Lips products so I thought I would try another one.   -Target

I've been looking for a new liquid eyeliner, I thought I would give it a try is the Almay Liquid Eyeliner in the color Black Noir it says it is "water-resistant, color wears up to 16 hours, flexible tip applicator for mistake-proof control, unique inkwell design delivers fresh color each time, to use: with cap tightly closed shake well, apply close to the base of lashes press lightly for a fine line, use a firmer touch for a bolder line."  Liquid liners haven't been good for me in the past so I hope this one is good.  -Target

First time I am using primer on my face so this is a new step to my makeup routine.  It is called Almay Smart Shade Perfect & Correct Primer.  It says it will "instantly smoothes and color corrects skin, lavender to even out brighten skin tone, green to reduce redness."  Hope I like my first primer.  I will keep you updated on whether it is worth it or not.  It probably is though because it will make your makeup last all day.  -Target

This product was sent in a mini sample size.  And I liked the mini sample size so I decided to go out and get a full bottle of it.  It is called the Olay Fresh Effect {BB Cream} the color Fair to Light.  It has 15 SPF sunscreen in it, it is a tinted moisturizer.  This will be like a foundation to me cause I don't own any foundation.  Also a new step in my face routine.  -Target

Second from last is an eyelid primer so the eyeshadow and eyeliner don't shift down my face to under my eyes.  I got the E.L.F. Eyelid Primer in the color Pearl number 7503.  It says "Sets eyeshadow for long-lasting color, apply a thin coat to the eyelid and blend in.  Allow formula to dry before applying eyeshadow."  Another new step to my makeup routine.  Hopefully it will work and be long lasting.  -Target

I got an eyelash curler from E.L.F.  Again this is a new step for me.  I hope I like the feeling of curling my eyelashes.  I never did/used eyelash curlers before so I might not be good at the moment, I will work on it.  -Target

I got one last haul that will be posted on Saturday to tell you the odd and unusual stuff I got. 

~*Beautiful talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment