Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Mini Library

I have this small little library in my room with all of my favorite or unread books.  And I am finally going to read them this year, I hope.. For English this year.  The first one is a book called: 
Freshman Year & Other Unnatural Disasters

I really like the book so far.  

Also this year I'm going to challenge myself to read all of the books in my own library right at home.




Some of my favorites include:



Some of my little kid favorites are:





I have a lot of books that I need to read and finish.  Some of the books I showed you were books that I started to read but never finished and some I never attempted to read yet.  
I'm not the best reader.  I try to read but the language is hard for me to understand.

Peace, Love, Happiness
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment