Sunday, December 22, 2013

Haul!

Recently I went shopping over the last couple of months and bought...  

two candles that I really like at Walmart.  

 


I saw these at FiveBelow and they looked interesting.  They are bath bombs.  One ball for one bath.  



I've been loving this for my hair lately.  I have naturally curly hair so I use moose or some sort of styling hair product.  And you can get it from any drug store.  

I need another calendar for the new year, and I thought this one looked so cute.  I bought it from Target.  



I also got some stuff from Avon.  I got some lip stick, an eye liner duo, roll on deodorant, eye shadow, and bubble bath.  








             





I also went shopping for clothes.  
I got this one from Papaya.  
I got the next two from Wet Seal.  

I got this one from Macy's.
             
I got these two from Walmart. 

I got this one from TJ Maxx.  
These were from Target.   
             




Did you notice a theme with the skulls?
I kind of have an obsession.  
That is the conclusion of my haul.  
I hope you enjoyed it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment