Sunday, May 18, 2014

Another Liebster Award!!

 
 
I got nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Emily.  Thank you for giving me the award.  I'm so excited to do this again.  I love sharing information about myself.  :)  This is a bit different from the other one I got.  I'm willing to try it.  :)
 
The Rules Are:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog. 
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask 11 for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 1000 followers.
6. Let the nominees know you nominated them.
 
11 Random Facts About Me
I'm looking forward to going to college.
I love chewing gum. 
I love figuring out new makeup looks and fashion looks. 
I like to run on my free time. 
I hate winter. 
Hanging out with friends. 
I LOVE camping. 
I like the Halloweentown movie series on Disney Channel. 
I have a cat. 
I'm so goofy and silly. 
I'm an opinion seeker, so tell me what you think. 
 
Emily's Questions For Me!

1. What's your favorite anime or cartoon?

Charlie Brown or the Looney Tunes

 2. What's your favorite type of music?
I like many types of music, I'm not really picky. 

 3. If you could listen to a band or singer for the rest of your life, who would it be?
I don't know to be honest. 

 4. What's your favorite animal?
My favorite animal is Koala Bears! 

 5. What country would you like to visit?
I would like to visit Russia or Italy because my grandparents lived in those countries and I wonder if they have relatives that are still there. 

 6. If you could live in any country or city, where would you live?
I would probably stay in the U.S. and move to South Carolina. 

 7. What's your favorite band or singer?
Justin Timberlake

 8. What's your favorite thing to do?
Watching Youtube videos, reading other blogs, or hanging out with friends. 

 9. What's your favorite day of the week?
Monday because it's a fresh start what you did last week doesn't matter, look forward and don't regret anything I did. 

 10. What's your favorite childhood TV show?
Probably Hannah Montana, That's So Raven, Suit Life of Zack and Cody, or The Amanda Show. 

 11. If you could take a picture of anything in the world, what or who would it be?
My entire family both sides of my family to see just how big it really is when everyone is here. 

 
My questions for the next Nominees..
1) What is your favorite season?
2) How do you exercise?
3) How did you design your background?
4) Are you thinking maybe in the future about a meet and greet?
5) In 3 words describe your fashion style.
6) What do you do when no one is home?
7) Talking or Texting?
8) What do you fear?
9) What is your favorite T.V. show at the moment?
10) How often do you switch your purse or handbag?
11) What is your favorite board game from when you were younger? 
 
I Nominate the Following Blogs..(On Bloglovin)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment