Thursday, May 29, 2014

Book Of The Month!

Hello Peeps!
I said I was going to be reading more on my New Year Resolutions, so I have recently read Ultra-Marathon Man by Dean Karnazes.  It was a fast and easy read.  Dean is a man who likes to run 100s and 100s of miles nonstop.  He talks about his experience with running for that long and some of what he ate.  I really like that at the end of the book he answered some questions people had, and it was very scientific the way he put some of his answers. 

http://img6a.flixcart.com/image/book/8/0/1/ultramarathon-man-400x400-imadp5s5yyeu6gfv.jpeg
I hope by every month from now on I will continue to read one book a month.  If you have any recommendations for me to read, let me know in the comments. 

~*Nerdy Talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment