Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Monthly Obsessions!

Hello Peeps!
So in the month of May I have loved and used lot of new/old products.  I have a lot I liked over the month of May, so lets jump right in to it. 
 
 
I got my hair cut on Saturday and I just had to put it in here.  I didn't have bangs before I got this hair cut so it is out of my comfort zone but I love it.  :)  Comment below if you like side bangs(picture number one) or frame face bangs(picture number two)?
 
 
If you asked anyone I know, what jewelry I am wearing they would have said "the screws."  ALL MONTH I wore these earings, NO JOKE.  I seriously did wear these all month.  I love them both to death.  I bought them at Claire's.  They were $6.50.  I bought them in April and wore them all in April too.  I like the rainbow colored one's personally.  People say they look like gages on but then I show them the back and how I take them on and off.  
 
I have been using the E.L.F. eye shadow quad pretty much all month, I only use two of the colors in it.  I use the gold and the brown both on the outside edges.  It makes such a pretty smokey eye effect.  It is just absolutely gorgeous. 
 
Since I recently cut my cut to have bangs I have to blow dry and curl them so they don't go all crazy on me.  I use this small round comb.  It's ok for now, I'm looking for a better one. 
 
I been loving the E.L.F. eyelid primer, primarily to set my eye shadow so it doesn't come down to my cheeks.  I really love it so far.  I am going to be trying a lot more eyelid primers but this is one I can actually afford right now. 
 
I have been using this brush to blend out my eye shadow.  I'm looking for a better one though because this one isn't soft and fluffy, it is harsh and scratchy.  It does the job so whatever.
 
With the comb, I use my CONAIR Gel Grip 1875, hair dryer to dry my bangs or to just make them look nicer.  It works great and I use it on low to dry my bangs. 
 
That concludes what I liked in the month of May.  Hope you enjoyed the post and have a great day/night.  Comment below what hair style you like best.  Thanks!
 
~*Beautiful and Unique Talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment