Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Haul!

Hello Peeps!
I have been shopping a bit lately and thought I would show you what I got!  Hope you enjoy! :)
 
 
 

I have decided to pick up some tights.  I love the way they look and I love how soft they are.  I felt the need to get them because they looked so cute and I couldn't just leave them there.  I'm probably going to pair them with my skirts or some shorts.  I got them at Label Shopper and they were on sale for $1.99, not bad of a deal. 
 
I have been wanting to get some thing for my brows for the longest time and finally I have convinced my self to get an E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit.  On the left side is the gel and on the right is the powder.  I'm looking forward to using this on my eyebrows.  
 
Also, I have been waiting to get my hands on some bronzer for quite a while now.  I got the duo set from E.L.F. comes with a blush and bronzer.  I can't wait to start contouring my face for summer time. 
 
I have been so excited about this hair care product.  I haven't heard many bloggers or youtubers talk about the Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo.  I know what your thinking, "Why does she need this, she already has nice curly/wavy hair and so big."  Well maybe I want to feel clean without actually taking a shower or maybe I just want to have bigger hair.  I don't know why I needed this, it was just standing out at me, like "buy me, BUY ME!" 
Haha.
 
OMG I LOVE THESE CANDLES!!!  They smell favorable.  I could smell these forever and they would be my favorite.  <3 them!!
 
Who is excited for summer time?? 
I have a coupon for an Almay product, what should I get? Leave a comment below, if you wish.
 
Thanks!
 
~*Beautiful and Unique Talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment