Sunday, June 8, 2014

Empties!

Hello Peeps!
I'm back with an empties post.  I have been saving everything I have used up for this post.  If you missed my last empties post, it will be linked here
 
First thing I want to get rid of is my hair straightener.  If you have read my blog before, you know I have really curly hair.  This straightener didn't do much for my hair, if anything it made it frizzier.  The heat only went up to 200, which isn't much.  The one plus side of this is that it was fat width wise and has a comb. 
 
I'm almost done with this body spray which I loved while it lasted.  It has a very girly scent.  When I first smelled it, it was overpowering for me, but I ended up loving it.  I will be repurchasing this again. 
 
This is the body wash version of the body spray.  I also really liked it. 
 
This mascara worked great on my lashes.  I liked this mascara, I had it for a year and it worked wonders for the whole year.  The wand was great at getting all my lashes coated.  One thing I didn't like, sometimes I sneeze when doing my mascara and this one would always make me look like a raccoon 2 minutes after applying the mascara.  Other than that, good mascara. 
 
This hair product by Pantene was great but not as great as my Aussie hair product.  I like mousses more than gels.  I realized. 
 
This product I didn't like.  I felt like it just moved my zits and blemishes around all over my face.  It didn't work for my skin. 
 
I love Herbal Essences hair products.  I have purchased these twice already and they keep my hair so smooth and fizz free.  I will be repurchasing these when I finish my other ones. 
 
I love the candles from Walmart the brand MainStays they burn for a long time and smell so good.  I LOVED the Hazelnut Cream scent.  I didn't really care for the Apple Pumpkin scent.  I have gotten another one of the Hazelnut Cream and another kind which will be shown in my haul this week. 
 
~*Beautiful and Unique Talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment