Monday, January 5, 2015

Updated New Years Resolutions!

        Hello Peeps!!
 
            Here is my updated resolutions and my old ones will be put under my new ones. 
My NYR are some what similar to the ones last year in 2014,  I am determined to reach and to do these goals.
 
      My 2015 Resolutions!!!
  1. I'm going to try and write a blog post at least 3-4 times a week
  2. Make more friends
  3. read more books
  4. stay healthy and fit- Gym more
  5. Travel more (Go to Toronto, Canada)
  6. Bring a healthy lunch to school
  7. Start doing my own laundry
  8. Vlog and make videos for YouTube
  9. Take a day of the week to not be on my technology
  10.  Drink more water
 
                   These are my 2014 Resolutions!!
    1) I'm going to try and write a blog post at least 3 times a month
    2) Make more friends
    3) read more books
    4) stay healthy and fit
    5) save money for a car
    6) make my bed every morning
    7) keep my room as clean as possible
    8) write more in my journal
    9) try to not procrastinate
    10) be more organized-make list of things that I need to do
    11) getting into makeup and beauty products
    What are your resolutions or goals for 2015?
    Leave a comment below. 
     
    ~*Nerdy, Beautiful, Unique talks*~



No comments:

Post a Comment