Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Orleans Haul!!

Hello Peeps!!
 
Ok I got a lot of things from New Orleans! So lets just get into it. 
 
First thing I got was this skirt from Forever 21, its greenish-blue and a skater skirt.  Its so cute.  I can see my self wearing this with everything. 

I also got two jackets from Wilson Leather.  One is black and the other is a dark blue. 
 

My first time in LUSH was in New Orleans.  I was so happy; the store was moving shops but nonetheless it was cool and very smelly.  haha.  My mom also bought something and it was foot cream with scent of Peppermint. 



I saw this hoodie in one of the shops for the VooDoo dolls and Masks.  Also I found this purse too. 


I went into H&M and found these accessories and they were on sale. 


And we went to the Pep Rally for the Sugar Bowl down there since it was free to get in and we won some blankets, gloves, bags, sunglasses, headphones, tee-shirt, and tags. 

I am so grateful for this trip from my parents, it was an amazing experience.  Hope you all enjoyed this post.  Leave a comment saying what you did on your break or days off of work.  I'm curious. 

~*Nerdy, Beautiful, Unique talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment