Friday, January 15, 2016

College Winter Break

Hello Peeps!!

Yes its been awhile since I last posted, but I'm back.  This winter break has been so boring.  I seriously just want to go back to college already.  Some of my friends feel the same way.  

For my 2015 New Year's Resolutions, I did some of them.  Like I made more friends, I went to the gym at the end of 2015 and I am continuing that into 2016, I went to Canada but not Toronto it was fun either way but that is still on my list of goals, I started doing my own laundry when I went to college, and lastly I did drink a lot of water this year and I have noticed a huge difference in my body and skin.  

2016 Resolutions Goals:
  • I want to try and write once a week on here
  • Go to the gym more
  • Travel more
  • Take a day off of technology(will be hard especially in college)
  • Drink more water
  • Get another job(on campus or in the summer)
  • Start eating healthier 


Those are my GOALS, I'm no longer calling them resolutions.  They are goals whether it happens next month or in five months, I am so determined.  

So what are some of your goals? Leave it in the comments and I will reply to them.  

~*Nerdy, Beautiful, Unique talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment