Sunday, April 26, 2015

Lush Haul!!

Hello Peeps!!
 
I went to Lush recently and I rarely go cause there isn't one located around where I live.  So I went to the Lush in NYC, I love NYC so much, I didn't want to leave.  I love cities so much, they are my dream place to live. 
Anyways, I went to LUSH and bought a lot of bath bombs and bath melts.  I also bought a lot of stuff for my body. 

First thing I wanted as I walked in was the blueberry face mask also known as Catastrophe Cosmetic.  My friend Anna from Awkwardgirlx.blogspot.com recommended it to me and now I love it so so so much.  One of the ladies there helped me find a scrub and shower lotion for my body because my body and face is very dry and so I put on a lot of lotion.  The stuff she recommended me was the Rub Rub Rub and African Paradise body conditioner.  I loved it the minute she used it on me.  I bought my mom the Yummy Mummy. 
I stocked up on some bath bombs and bubble bars.  I love the smell of all of them in the shop.  Here are the ones I bought:
1) Dorothy

2) Dragon's Egg
 
3) Brightside
 
4) The Comforter
 
5) Honey Bee


What do you like at LUSH?? Tell me in the comments below.

~*Nerdy, Beautiful, Unique talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment