Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Monthly Favorites!!

Hello Peeps!! 
Lately I've been loving a lot and I would like to share what they are because I love seeing what other people say to try.  Just remember these are my opinions on the product or thing so your opinion might be completely different from mine and that's fine. 
 

1) I got an industrial piercing the day before Easter.  I've posted Instagram photos with it on myself and I'm so happy with the results of my industrial.  It's on my right ear.  (side note: my mom almost fainted when she saw the blood from my ear drip on the paper towel.)  I've been begging my mom since a year ago that I wanted it and finally I got and I'm in love with it.  I didn't need my mom to go with me cause I'm 18 already but I felt more excited to see my mom as happy as I was about it.  <3  If you want a more in depth of how it felt and now, let me know in the comments below and I would be happy to. 
 
2) Driving on my own cause I got my license in March after failing the first time which was a shocker for my parents and my drivers ed teacher. 

3) Catastrophe Cosmetic face mask was definitely a favorite this month.  I love it very much, it helps my face with its problems.  :) I will be repurchasing that when I get the chance. 

4) My video class at school, I'm liking the idea of doing videos.  It's so much fun.  Let me know what you think I should do? Youtube?

5) I've been loving my cat's laser pointer.  It is so much fun to watch him jump like an idiot and be a huge dork. Lmao.  I love him though. 

6) Morning Burst face scrub, I have been focusing a lot on my face these last couple of months because it bothers me when I have an unexpected visitor on my face.  Zits are the number one thing to take care of on my face.  They hurt like hell and make me feel worst about my face. 

7) I've been loving this deodorant.  It seriously doesn't show any white marks or any sweat marks.  It last up to 48 hours which I know is true because the next morning I wake up and I still smell it so I get you applause Secret for that. 
 
8) I recently got these like two weeks ago and I think they are great.  They don't make my face burn or make my face red.  They remove my makeup like a miracle.  I wear water proof mascara and the E.L.F. Cleansing Cloths don't work for me on that part but other than that they work fine.    

What did you enjoy this month?  Tell me in the comments! 

~*Nerdy, Beautiful, Unique talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment