Saturday, June 15, 2013

Regents/Exams!!

How I study for my regents/exams!

  • I go to all the review sessions that my teachers may have
  • I study all the days before exams except for the day before the exam, don't know if that makes sense to you all?!?!
  • I try to eat healthy for the regents/exams
  • I try to get as much sleep as possible
  • I try to stay in a positive mood
What I would bring/wear to the regents/exams!

  • A pen or pencil
  • A huge eraser
  • A pack of gum
  • Lip balm or something cause I get the most dry lips ever, no matter the temperature
  • I would wear comfortable clothes to wear to the regents or exams, because who cares about what you look like when all you're going to be doing is taking a regents/exam
Things I wouldn't bring/wear to a regents/exams!

  • Notes
  • The teachers in my school stress about this: Cell phone or any electronic device because this year a couple of students snuck theirs in and got caught because it went off during one of the regents/exams, so they searched every kid and a couple of them had one too, so now they want the cell phones to stay home which isn't a bad idea!
  • I personally wouldn't wear makeup or uncomfortable clothes
On my bus ride home!

  • I feel good about what i have just done, no matter how hard it was
  • If I think I did a horrible job on the regent/exam I'm proud of getting it off my chest 
  • And if I have any more regents/exams I study my heart out for them and i remind my self not to bring: 
MY CELL PHONE


Those are just some of the thing I know I do for regents and exams. 
And if you got any tips or things that I didn't mention please do tell me.
Good luck on all of your regents/exams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment