Monday, June 17, 2013

Taste of Syracuse!

A couple of weeks ago I went to the Taste of Syracuse.
The taste of Syracuse is so great.  It's a good way to experience a variety of local restaurants for a dollar.  I liked the Nutella Crapes. I disliked the grape leaves.  They were a little different for me.  The most food I got was from MOE'S.  I don't remember the name of the one that gave me the least food but it was a meatball and it was very plain to me.  I didn't drink very much there.  I liked the free sample of Dunk'n Donuts Energy Sparkler.  I had a blast with my parents.  
And after all the food we went to a concert.  It was amazing.  Lover Boy was playing.  Lover Boy has to be my parents favorite band.  Ever since then I've been obsessed with them too.  I found them on YouTube and just started listening to them, they are a wonderful band.  I like the Keyboardist name is Doug Johnson such a crazy dude.  I like his facial expressions.  OH MY GOSH I love the lead singer too, Mike Reno. He has such a nice voice.  The crowd encored them into playing 2 more awesome songs.  My favorite song by them is Turn Me Loose, OBSESSING!!  The drummer was great too. Nice and LOUD!! And the two guitarist were AMAZING too.  All of the band was just having a blast, I was too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment