Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer Time!

Things I do over the summer time!

I like to volunteer my time to schools and summer camps.  This summer I'm going to a college and will stay on campus and explore careers.  It's going to be amazing.  I will meet new friends and it will be an experience to remember.  I will take as many pictures as i can of things and it's going to be cool.  

Also I will be volunteering my time at an early education program for special needs kids.  I get to work with these cute little kids.  Some are deaf, some can't walk as good as others, and some have other developmental challenges.  I care for them as if they were my own kids, even though I'm too young to be saying that.  

I will also be going to friends' houses and places with my friends.  

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment